PET-FRIENDLY APARTMENTS IN MAPLEWOOD, NJ
Imagine a community that welcomes not only you… but your pets too! The Parc at Maplewood Station offers spacious 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans designed with you in mind. Whether big or small, we know that your furry friends are part of your family, so when we welcome you, we welcome them too. Located within walking distance to Maplewood Park and Maplewood Village, you will have plenty of opportunities to explore the area.
Maplewood, NJ Pet-Friendly Locations
Our pet-friendly apartments for rent are near plenty of local parks for your dogs to burn off some energy! Our homes also offer fantastic amenities such as our on-site fitness center. Choose to explore and take your dog to a local dog park, such as South Mountain Dog Park, East Hills Park or Watsessing Park Dog Run. These parks offer plenty of space for your dog to run and play!
Our Pet Policy
- Housebroken dogs, cats, and service animals permitted
- No breeding of any animal allowed
- All residents are required to sign the Pet Addendum and provide a photo of their pet.
- Pet Fees: (one-time non-refundable): $350 per pet (due at move-in) and monthly pet rent is $50 per pet.
- Two pets maximum
- Breed and weight restrictions do apply. The following breeds of dogs are not permitted or any mix of these breeds of dogs where the following breeds are 50% or more in your dog and verified by veterinary report: German Shepherds Akitas, Chow Terriers or Chow breed mixes, American Bulldogs, Bull Staff or Staffordshire Terriers, Doberman/Doberman Pinchers, (mini pinchers are permitted) Rottweiler's, Wolf dog hybrid, Pit-bull terriers, Presa Canario or any variety of Canary dogs. Please contact us for more information.